The application date has passed
January 20th, 2018
- Live or work within the region (as defined on the about
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Be sponsored by a San Francisco leather, kink, fetish or gear business, club
or be an independent, reputable leather person from the
community with references.
- Be willing to fulfill the requirements set forth if you win the title.
- Attend all dates required for the contest.
- Read the contest requirements.
Required Dates Leading Up to Contest
- January 27th (Contestant Meeting & Photoshoot)
- February 17. 12-2pm (Rehearsal)
- March 3th (Formal Dinner)
- March 4th (Main Contest)
- March 5th (Beer Bust)
- Stole (to be returned at the end of the title year)
- Modest Travel Fund
- Bootblack at both the Folsom Street Fair & Dore Alley Street Fair.
- Bootblack at one event in the region per month.
- Attend the Titleholder Introduction at Folsom Street Fair.
- May not run or hold another title until the titleholder has completed their
- Outreach to potential contestants for San Francisco Bootblack 2019.
- Strongly encouraged but not required to attend a regional or international
- Attend Stepdown
It is recommended that you copy the questions into a word document, and fill
them out. When you are ready to apply,
you can copy and paste your answers
into the form to submit your application.
Please download the agreements PDF
and sign and date all pages, before re-uploading as part of the contestant
If you have any questions, please contact us.
There is a 50$ fee for your application to be accepted. Application Fee is payable via this link. In the Section marked “Special Instructions to this seller”, please make the note: “SFBB Application Fee.” Please submit your fee within 24 hours of submitting your application, or you risk your application being rejected.